Two Year Limited Warranty
If a catastrophic failure takes place (compressor failure, fan motor failure, microprocessor failure), K2 Scientific will replace the appliance free of charge within the two years from your original purchase date. The replacement appliance is only warrantied till the end of the two-year warranty period of the original purchase date.
K2 Scientific, LLC warranty covers all appliances by a two year limited warranty. The two year limited warranty begins the original purchase date. K2 Scientific, LLC will pay for replacing any parts or the complete appliance that prove to be defective in workmanship or materials. All appliances need to be operated and maintained in accordance with the provided instructional manual.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Appliances without original identifying manufacturer serial numbers.
- Appliances sold via third party as a “used” product without original packaging.
- Appliances shipped outside of North America (Mexico, USA, and Canada).
- Food loss or commercial product inventory due to any refrigerator or freezer failures.
- Appliances used in a residential setting.
- Bill or Ladings signed for without inspection of freight.
- Unauthorized service calls.
- Damage occurring during installation after BOL (Bills of Lading) has been signed.
- Appliances failure due to electrical surcharge.
- Unauthorized reseller purchases.
K2 Scientific Disclaimer
K2 Scientific shall not be liable for consequential or incidental damage such as property damage and incidental expenses resulting from any breach of this written limited warranty or any implied warranty. Some states and provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages.
The warranty only applies to appliances sold and used in North America (Mexico, USA, and Canada).