Expedited Shipping Guarantee
We know the importance of delivering your shipment promptly. K2 Scientific will work with you and our shipping partner to ensure a hassle-free experience with the quickest delivery time available.
How long does it take to process my order?
After placing your online order, expect your order to be fully processed within 1-2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). You'll receive an email as soon as your order is fully confirmed. A separate email with tracking information will be issued directly from FedEx, our LTL carrier.
Choose the shipping that works best for your company
K2 Scientific offers the following shipping options for our refrigerators and freezers:
1. Dock to Dock: If you choose dock to dock shipping, your location must have room for an 18-wheel truck and trailer to turn and connect to your dock.
2. Lift Gate & Inside Delivery:
- Choose this option if you do not have a dock.
- Have limited access to your dock.
- Do not want your unit left on the exterior of your building.
3. Premium Freight Direct: Choose this option for white-glove delivery. A two-person team will deliver your unit, unpack it, move it to its installation location in your building and, and remove all the packaging upon departure.
If the FedEx team fails to deliver as described on the day of delivery by chance, you can either accept or refuse the shipment. Then call our office immediately to arrange for the correction. A delivery correction is usually accomplished within 24-48 hours. This scenario typically happens when the delivery is not confirmed in writing (in response to the email by the receiving party, the premium shipment will get loaded to lift-gate and inside delivery trucks.
What if my order is not available for immediate shipment?
We make every effort to keep products in stock. Occasionally, items will be backordered. You will receive prompt notice from our team if an item is on backorder.
How will I get my tracking information?
Be on the lookout for an email from FedEx. Didn't receive the tracking email from FedEx? Log into your account to view tracking information or call us for assistance. Please review our receipt of goods policy before your shipment arrives.
You can locate our Receipt of Goods Policy in the FAQ section of our website. Following these guidelines will protect your order against undocumented freight damage. We require inspection at the time of delivery and notation of the damage on the BOL. Do not sign for your package without inspecting it for apparent external damage to the packaging.
Please let us know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns about your shipment. We're here to help.