FOR ADDITIONAL BACKUP PROTECTION ADD K2BP-6KVA EXTERNAL BATTERY PACKS (UP TO 4)
Estimated Battery Backup Time (chart)
- Cuts Utility/Electric Costs compared to other battery backup UPS systems.
- Slashes Setup/Installation Costs by requiring only a single receptacle for the UPS to be plugged into for power. If you don't already have the required receptacle, it can be installed by an electrician in advance of receiving the UPS and typically costs a fraction of the cost that it would cost to normally hardwire the UPS into an electrical panel.
- Reduces Setup Time as the system arrives on a mini pallet with ramp included, rolls off the pallet, plugs into your wall receptacle, has a single switch/breaker on the back, and an ON button on the front LCD. The pre-installed dual voltage output PDU (power distribution unit) has all of the most used receptacles in North America so equipment can simply be plugged in. Unpacking, setup, and power up can be done within 5-10 minutes with only a Phillips screwdriver to unscrew the pallet blocks.
- Eliminates Down Time as short duration power outages, voltage inconsistencies, surges, and other power issues are isolated away from any equipment you attach to the output receptacles.
- Prolongs Equipment Life as built in circuit protection and voltage regulation ensure only the correct operating voltage is provided to the instrument at all times. Our factory configures this variation of the battery backup UPS in power conditioning mode so the unit will NOT ever switch to bypass mode which would potentially expose the attached equipment to the power problems and improper voltages.
- Multiple Device Support as up to 6,000 VA of power consumption can be handled by the UPS. The output PDU has multiple receptacles and 2 simultaneous voltage outputs that match each receptacle type. Need more power? Use our 10KVA model.
- Plug And Play Functionality, rolls off the pallet ready to plug in and turn on.
- INPUT: NEMA L6-30P (Plug)
- 208, 220, 230, or 240 Volts Single Phase, 30 Amp Breaker
- 8x NEMA 5-15/20R (Receptacles, 110/115/120 Volts)
*Fits Either NEMA 5-15P (Plug) Or NEMA 5-20P (Plug)
- 1x NEMA L5-30R (Receptacle, Twist Lock, 110/115/120 Volts)
*Fits NEMA L5-30P (Plug, Twist Lock)
- 2x NEMA L6-15R (Receptacle, Twist Lock, 208/220/230/240 Volts)
*Fits NEMA L6-15P (Plug, Twist Lock)
- 1x NEMA L6-20R (Receptacle, Twist Lock, 208/220/230/240 Volts)
*Fits NEMA L6-20P (Plug, Twist Lock)
- 4x NEMA 6-15/20R (Receptacles, 208/220/230/240 Volts)
*Fits Either NEMA 6-15P (Plug) Or NEMA 6-20P (Plug)
- 1x NEMA L6-30R (Receptacle, Twist Lock, 208/220/230/240 Volts)
*Fits NEMA L6-30P (Plug, Twist Lock)
Complete 5 Tier Power Protection System – Surge Protection, Real Time Power Conditioning With Voltage Regulation, Heavy Duty Isolation Transformer, Pure Sine Wave Output, & Always On Double Conversion Backup Power Technology.
Extreme Energy Savings - Saves up to $1,892.16 per year over older model 6 KVA UPS systems in annual electricity costs due to energy efficiency enhancements.