23 cu. ft. Laboratory/Medical Upright Glass Door Refrigerator
K2’s 23 cu. ft. upright refrigerators are designed for the most rigorous life science, research, healthcare, clinical, and commercial applications.
Featuring an intelligent microprocessor controller with digital display and adjustable temperature control, temperature stability of ±2°C from the set point, and variable (cycle) defrost.
Environmentally friendly, natural refrigerants are fully compliant with new EPA/SNAP/UL regulations.
Available with either glass or solid doors.
Ships in 5 weeks.
- Intelligent microprocessor touchscreen LCD display, password protected
- Cabinet and ambient air temperature displays
- Adjustable temperature control
- Audible and visual high or low temperature alarms
- Power failure audible alarm
- Door ajar audible alarm
- Low battery audible alarm
- Data Logger with USB
- Variable (cycle) defrost
- Magnetically sealed door with rapid cool-down mode after door opening
- Door-activated and exterior switch-activated interior LED lighting
- Three gray epoxy-coated wire shelves standard, three additional can be added (six max)
- Shelves are adjustable by 1 inch increments
- Exterior and interior cabinet constructed of stainless steel with CFC-free, high density insulation
- R290a refrigerant, an environmentally green option compliant with future EPA and SNAP non-ozone depleting mandates
- Forced air circulation aids temperature stability and uniformity
- Keyed door lock
- Remote alarm contacts
- 0.5” temperature probe and data logger access port
- UL and cUL listed
- Built and shipped from ISO 9001:2008 manufacturing and distribution facilities
- Each cabinet undergoes three quality control checks prior to shipping
- Warranty: 2 year full replacement for parts or compressor failure
|Exterior Dimensions H x W x D||
83.5” x 27.0” x 32.0” (212.09cm x 68.58cm x 81.28cm)
+2° to +8°C
23 cu. ft. (651.3L)
3 standard, 3 additional optional
1, right hand swing