The LogTag® UTREL30-WiFi temperature data logger automatically uploads real-time temperature data to your LogTag® Online cloud account via your existing wireless network. It features a large, easy-to-read display, along with many familiar attributes known from the LogTag® family of data loggers. These include non-volatile memory for up to 16,129 temperature readings and a statistical memory, storing maximum and minimum reading as well as alarm duration for each of the last 30 days.
- Real-time data automatically uploaded via WiFi to the LogTag Online cloud.
- Read current temperature and latest Min-Max temperature at a glance.
- Audible alarm and flashing red LED signals a temperature alarm.
- Can be powered by 2x AAA batteries (user replaceable) if not external powered.
- Auto-pause function suspends alarm & statistic processing when the external sensor is unplugged.
- Download data via LogTag Analyzer or as a PDF (no software required) when WiFi is unavailable.
- Check and reset Min-Max temperature reading at any time. View alarm status for up to 30 days at a glance.
- Measure and store up to 16,000 readings – enough for 67 days at 6 minute logging.
- Second battery backup via a coin cell to ensure no data is lost.
|Product Model||TREL30 Wifi|
|External Sensor Measurement Range||-90°C to +40°C (-130°F to +104°F).|
|Operating Temperature Range||-30°C to +60°C (-22°F to +140°F).|
|Storage Temperature Range||0°C to +40°C (32°F to +104°F).|
|Rated Temperature Reading Accuracy||
Better than ±0.5°C for -20°C to +10°C (-4°F to 50°F)
|Rated Temperature Reading Resolution||
0.1°C (0.2°F) for measurements -80°C to 10°C (-112°F to 50°F)
|Sampling Interval||Configurable from 30 seconds to 18 hours.|
|Logging Start Options||Push button start (with configurable start delay from 1 minute to 72 hours) or specific date & time|
|Recording Capacity||16,129 temperature readings. 67 days at 6 minute logging.Day summary statistics memory (for display on LCD): up to 30 days of Min/Max/duration and alarm trigger statistics.|
|Download Time||Typically with full memory (16,129 readings) in less than 10 seconds|
|Environmental||IP51 (when vertically mounted or hung with USB dust cap in place).|
|Power Source||5V via micro USB socket or, 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries. CR2032 LiMnO2 coin cell (backup logging function only).|
|Battery Life||Device should normally be powered via USB. AAA batteries provide backup power for up to 2 months.|
|Real Time Clock||Built-in real time clock.
Rated accuracy ±25ppm @ 25°C (equivalent to 2.5 seconds/day).
Rated temperature coefficient is -0.034 ±0.006ppm/°C
I.e typically +/- 0.00294 seconds/day/°C).
|Standard Remote Sensor Cable Length||Standard: 1.5m (4’11").
Extended: 3m (9’10") (Recommended maximum).
|Connection Interface||USB 2.0 / Micro-USB plug. / Wifi - IEEE 802.11 / WPA/WPA2 security.|
|Size||141mm(H) x 72mm(W) x 18mm(T)|
|Weight||158g with AAA batteries, (134g - excluding probe and AAA batteries)|