|Temperature||Sensor Type: Precision Thermistor
Sensor Compatibility: Compatibility with all LogTag ST100 Sensors
Measurement Range: -40°C to 99°C (-40°F to 210°F)
Accuracy (-20°C to 40°C): ±0.3°C (Typically)
Accuracy (-40°C to -20°C): ±0.5°C (Typically)
Accuracy (40°C to 70°C): ±0.7°C (Typically)
Accuracy (70°C to 99°C): ±1.0°C (Typically)
Resolution: 0.1°C or 0.1°F
Reaction Time: Typically less than 2 Minutes (T90) in Moving Air (1 m/s)
|Data Storage Capacity||16,129 Readings/Samples|
|Sampling Frequency||30 Seconds to 18 Hours|
|Operating Mode||Push Button Start
Specific Date & Time
Optional Start Delay up to 72 Hours
|Recording Indicators||Flashing "OK" Indicator
Flashing "Alert" Indicator
|Download Time||Typically with full memory (16,129 readings) in less than 10 secs depending on computer or readout device used|
|Standards Compliance||IP51, CFR21 Part 11, RoHS|
|Real Time Clock||Rated Accuracy: ±25ppm @ 25°C (Equivalent to 2.5 seconds/day)
Rated Temperature Coefficient: -0.034 ±0.006ppm/°C (Typically ±0.00294 Seconds/Day/°C)
|Power Source||External Power: Standard AC Power Adapter or USB Cable
Internal Power (Backup): (2) AAA Alkaline Batteries and CR2032 Lithium (LiMg) Coin Cell Battery, User Replaceable
|Battery Life||Typically 1 Year of Normal Use @ 6 Minute Sampling Interval and Monthly Data Downloads|
|Communications Interface||Wireless: IEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2.4) WPA/WPA2 Security
USB: 2.0, Micro USB Plug
|Operating Range||Temperature: -30°C to 60°C (-22°F to 140°F)|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 10, 8 and 7 (64-Bit and 32-Bit) Compatible|
|EMC Compliance||Tested and complies with EC EMC directives (EN 50081-1:1992 & EN 61000-6-1:2001) Tested and complies FCC Part 15 Subparts A and B.|
|Weight||80g (without External Probe)|
|Dimensions||123mm x 63mm x 12.5mm|
LOGS TEMPERATURES AS LOW AS -40°C.
A GREAT CHOICE FOR LAB REFRIGERATORS AND FREEZERS
(Will not record ultra low temperatures)
The LogTag® UTRED30-WiFi is a 30 day wifi logger with display, the recommended vaccine monitoring logger. This Temperature Recorder measures and stores up to 16,000 temperature readings over a -40 °C to +99 °C measurement range, using a remote temperature probe. Enough for 67 days at 6 minute logging.
Temperature measurement where access requires a remote probe and data needs to be accessed without a PC.
The display is designed to show ‘at a glance’ if temperature excursions have occurred during the current day and up to the previous 29 days. The display also shows the current temperature reading, the current time, recording status and battery status.
The alarm is triggered if temperature readings are outside pre-set alarm limits. The status indicator changes from a ✔ to a X, the red LED is flashing and, if configured, the audible alarm will sound. The day marker will also appear if not already present. The alarm status indicator and audible alarm can be easily cleared, but the day marker remains to ensure a visible record of excursions is shown on the display. A simplified alarm clearance, stop & start procedure is available as an option.
Details of any excursion in the preceding 30 days can be checked directly by inspecting the statistics history on the recorder’s display or in more detail by downloading the logged data via a standard LogTag® Interface cradle to LogTag® Analyzer operating software.
- Real-time data automatically uploaded via WiFi to the LogTag Online Cloud
- Download data via LogTag Analyzer or as a PDF (no software required) when WiFi is unavailable
- Read Current temperature and latest Min-Max temperature at a glance.
- Check and reset Min-Max temperature reading at any time.
- Audible Alarm and flashing red LED signals a temperature alarm.
- View alarm status for up to 30 days at a glance.
- External sensor and glycol buffer are supplied separately (depending on your application requirement).
- Powered via a standard plug-in power adaptor and a USB cable.
- Can be powered by 2x AAA Alkaline batteries (user replaceable) if not external powered.
- Measure and store up 16,000 time/temperature readings – enough for 67 days at 6 minute logging.
- Interchangeable external probe with high quality gold-plated connector.
- Record inspections at the push of a button.
- Auto-pause function suspends alarm and statistic processing when the external sensor is unplugged.
- Second battery backup via a coin cell to ensure no data is lost even if the power source and AAA batteries fail.
- Comprehensive customization options including sampling interval and alarm settings.
- Accessories include a range of external sensor options, wall mount bracket, and glycol buffer.
Automatic PDF Report
The UTRED30-WiFi connects to a computer USB port for easy configuration by the user for a wide range of recording and alert conditions. Upon download, it automatically generates a fully detailed PDF report with the option to download the data using the freely available LogTag®Analyzer software for a more detailed analysis. A red alarm indicator together with X shown on display provides an immediate indication - without access to a PC - if any readings are outside the limits specified at the time the unit was configured.
Automatically generates an encrypted LogTag data file - for a more detailed analysis and to comply with FDA CFR21 Part 11.
Receive real-time notifications with LogTag Online
LogTag Online is a secure, cloud-based application for managing & sharing your temperature data via a role-based permission system. A wide range of features include: Real-time alarm notifications; Location monitoring; Temperature logs and troubleshooting records. No installed software is required and LogTag Online is accessible via any internet-enabled device.