The LogTag® TREL30-16 Temperature Recorder
Measures and stores up to 15,900 temperature readings over a -90°C to +40°C (-130°F to +104°F) measurement range. The display is designed to show ‘at a glance’ if temperature excursions have occurred during the current day and up to the previous 29 days. Details of any excursions in the preceding 30 days can be checked directly by inspecting the statistics history on the recorder’s display or in more detail by downloading the logged data via a standard LogTag Inter face cradle to LogTag Analyzer operating software.
- New, easy to read LCD display with 30 day summary in calendar format.
- Auto-pause function - unplugging the external probe automatically suspends alarm & statistics processing.
- External Probe with high quality gold plated connector.
- Built-in audible alarm. Up to 15,900 recordings - Enough memory for 66 days at 6 minute logging.
- Record inspections at the push of a button.
- Comprehensive customization options including alarm settings, sample interval and trip duration.
|Product Model||TREL30-16 (Replaceable Battery).|
|External Sensor Measurement Range||-90°C to +40°C (-130°F to +104°F).|
|Operating Temperature Range||-30°C to +60°C (-22°F to +140°F).|
|Storage Temperature Range||10°C to +40°C (14°F to +104°F).|
|Rated Temperature Reading Accuracy||
Better than ±0.5°C for -20°C to +10°C (-4°F to 50°F).
|Rated Temperature Reading Resolution||
0.1°C (0.2°F) for measurements -80°C to 0°C (-112°F to 32°F).
|Sampling Interval||Configurable from 30 seconds to hourly.|
|Logging Start Options||Push button start or specific date & time. Optional start delay of up to 18 hours.|
15,905 temperature readings.
|Download Time||Typically less than 10 seconds for full memory (15,905 readings), depending on computer or readout device used.|
|Environmental||IP61 (when vertically mounted or hung).|
|Power Source||3V CR2032 (LiMnO2) coin cell battery, user replaceable.|
1 year storage, followed by 1 year of operation with normal use (6 minute logging, statistics reviewed on the display no more than once daily for no longer than 30 seconds each time, download data monthly).
|Real Time Clock||
Built-in real time clock.
|Standard Remote Sensor Cable Length||Standard: 1.5m (4’11").
Extended: 3m (9’10") (Recommended maximum).
|Remote Sensor Cable Type||PTFE (FDA food contact rated), coaxial.|
|Size||93mm(H) x 54.5mm(W) x 8.6mm(T).|
|Weight||41g without External Probe.|
Real-Time Wall Mounted WiFi Interface Cradle
The new LogTag® LTI-WM-WiFi is a high-speed interface device that connects TREX/TREL/TRED data loggers to your WiFi network for real-time data upload to a Cloud-based online environmental management system platform, LogTag Online. The LogTag® LTI-WM-WiFi uploads data in real time without access to a computer and installed software. The data is immediately available to authorized stakeholders in LogTag Online.
- Real-time data automatically uploaded via WiFi to the LogTag Online cloud.
- Connects to LogTag Online, a cloud server solution for viewing, analyzing and storing data.
- Downloaded data is fully encrypted and automatically uploaded to a secure LogTag cloud server.
- Easily set up to work with your WiFi network.
- If the WiFi network is temporarily unavailable, downloaded data is stored in the LTI-WM- WiFi’s buffer memory.
- Inbuilt LED indicators show data download and network access status.